Beans On Toast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beans On Toast

Beans On Toast is a forum with something for everyone! General chatter, parenting, gaming, pets, plus so much more.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ell
Admin
Ell

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Forum Information   Forum Information Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:45 pm

This forum was created to be a happy place for it's members to have a good old chinwag with each other.

Why Beans On Toast I hear you ask? Simple. I couldn't think of the perfect name for a general forum, so I asked my darling husband what he thought. At the time, all he wanted was something to eat, so he wasn't giving me any good ideas because he wanted me to make him something to eat (Typical lazy male Rolling Eyes ), or the ideas he did suggest were already taken. Then he said "Just call it Beans On Toast and then make me some!"... Hurrah, we had a name! Ok, so that probably doesn't make much sense to anyone except me and the husband, but it works, it's different and hopefully people will remember the name Very Happy

If you need any help, just PM me or one of the moderators. We'll be happy to help.

Some boards aren't visible to the public, so, to let possible new members know, we have:

General Natter
In The News
Debate
Fun & Games

Money Matters
Pregnancy & Parenting
Relationships
Cooking & Recipes

Gaming
Pets
Sports & Fitness
Internet & Computing
Photography

We are always open to adding new boards, provided there's enough interest.

Back to top Go down
http://cakali.webs.com/index.htm

Forum Information
Page 1 of 1